Friday, June 18, 2010

Entering the Twilight Zone...

Actually it's just the third trimester of my pregnancy. I do have to say that I am really starting to experience some serious changes as I move into this stage. I find myself feeling short of breath quite often, I have to pee at least once an hour (it's the worse when she decides to kick my bladder), my feet and ankles are starting to swell more often (despite my limiting my salt intake), and I feel like I have a ginormous heavy belly that causes me to feel off balance. Oh well, all this aside I am enjoying my pregnancy, especially when I feel her move, kick, and wriggle around.

I still have about 12 more weeks left before my September 8th due date and I know I will experience many more "twilight zone" episodes, but I'll take them. I'm just anxious for our little girl to arrive. 

Here are a few pictures of my belly growth starting at week 20.


20 Weeks
 
 23 Weeks

25 Weeks

 
28 Weeks

So there you have the progression of the baby and belly growth over the past 8 weeks/2 months. From this point on I will chronicle the baby and belly growth on a weekly basis until she arrives. 

2 comments:

Dale said...

You have the glow...

Hvnly's World said...

I don't see it, but thank you!