Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Shower Invites

So for the past few weeks, my cousin and best friend, Eliza and I have been in baby shower planning mode and it has been so exciting. First off, being that we are such crafty girls we decided that we would design and assemble the invites ourselves. Being that Omar and I decided not to go with any specific theme for the baby shower and opted for a color scheme of bright pink, black and white I knew that the invites were going to be simple and cute. Eliza and I looked online at many different invites to gather some ideas as far as design and wording; within an hour we were sketching out our vision and the plan, as well as all that we would need to make them.

We then went to our local Michaels and purchased what we would need and set the target date for assembly of the invites for the weekend of June 25th. We were originally going to use black envelopes, but instead I found the perfect bright pink size A9 envelopes from Envelope Mall and opted to purchase those instead of black. So glad I did because I think it's a great compliment to the invite we made.

So here below is a picture of the final product: invite, envelope, and inserts with where we are registered and some other info.



I will be posting some of the other crafty things we create for the baby shower as we work on them.

1 comment:

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

that looks fabulous!!